Downloading Your Books
- Log into Musa Publishing
- Click My Bookshelf
- Click the Download button next to the book title
If you do not have a download button:
Check the release date of the book, it may be that the book is not yet available. If your book has been released and you do not have a download button, contact Customer Service.
If you have purchased a Mobi or PRC (Kindle) ebook:
Send eBooks Wirelessly
Make sure you add your kindle email address on your profile.
- Click My Account at the top of the page, View or Change My Account Information, verify your kindle email address in the correct field.
- Go to Amazon.com / Manage Your Kindle / Personal Document Settings and add @musapublishing.com
- Purchase a Mobi or PRC (Kindle) ebook
- Go to My Bookshelf to send your file to your Kindle
Send eBooks Using a USB Cord
- Purchase a book from musapublishing.com using your computer and save it locally.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer using your USB cord. Your Kindle will go into USB drive mode and you won't be able to use the device. Your wireless service is temporarily shut off and you will not receive any of your subscriptions while in this mode.
- Your computer will recognize that the device is attached, and it should be listed as a drive under My Computer, or if you are using a Mac, on the desktop. Double click on the Kindle drive to open it.
- There should be a folder inside the Kindle drive called documents. Drag your book files from their location on your computer to the documents folder. Close both folders and disconnect your device.
- For more help, see the Kindle FAQs: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_bc_anchor?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510
Transfer files to your Nook: Barnes & Noble Support Site: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/help/help.asp
- Purchase an EPUB file using your computer and save it locally.
- Connect your Nook to your computer using your USB cord.
- Your computer will recognize that the device is attached and will ask what you want to do. Click Open Folder to View Files.
- Open the folder called My Library.
- Open the folder called My Documents.
- Drag your book files from their location on your computer to the My Documents folder. Close both folders and disconnect your device.
Download to Your iDevice
- Go to www.musapublishing.com on your iDevice
- Log into your Musa Publishing account (link at the top of the screen)
- Click My Bookshelf
- Click on the Downloand link for ePub, Mobi or PRC (Kindle)
- It should ask you if you want to open it and give you a list of Apps including the iBookstore and Kindle apps.
- Once you choose an App it will automatically open the file to read.